Thursday, July 14, 2016

Wonderful Surprise!

Wonderful Surprise!
Starting with a wonderful workout with Grandpa T, I new the rain was coming so I hurried to UBREAKIFIX to price getting my Surface fixed (again) and to ask about my cell phone (again but a different set of questions). Neither were open yet so I went to Barnes & Nobles. Without making it past the first set of doors (there are 2 sets of doors before actually being surrounded by books) I read a preface but then noticed it was time to go to the store.
After UBREAKIFIX suggested that I invest in a new Surface if the chip bothers me or effects the function, sadly I went to Verizon. At Verizon I was put on the waiting list and began visiting with a family who was also waiting. Sharon, Megan or Caleb recognized me or I just started talking because Caleb must have looked familiar but we never did pinpoint exactly how we met.
We learned about a few commonalities between us however our visit was cut short.  I was super excited to learn that they are Christians too. I thought we had met at Capernaum but I do realize I am great at fabricating events in life. I needed to talk with the other store so I was headed on my way.

I was given the same advice at the next store so it’s fine,  The day was so fabulous!!  I’m sure the divine appointment for today was definitely what happened at Verizon.  Thank you so much Sharon, Megan and Caleb for being a wonderful surprise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment